At Buckets & Bows Maid Service, one of our most popular services with our customers is our Top to Bottom Deluxe Cleaning. It covers the most difficult and most dreaded cleaning chores that usually take a lot of time to get done.
Our Top to Bottom Deluxe Cleaning is a deep cleaning that includes all the cleaning work we do on a regular or recurring basis PLUS much more. These cleanings focus on removing build-up on the surfaces in your home, including:
- Hand washing baseboards, moldings, window sills, door jambs, door frames, light switches, cabinets, top of refrigerator, countertops, backsplashes, ceiling fans blades, and light fixtures;
- Hand wiping knick knacks, picture frames, and uncluttered shelves;
- Cleaning the oven and scrubbing stovetop, grates, and drip pans;
- Cleaning the outside of appliances and the inside of microwaves;
- Removing cobwebs;
- Vacuuming blinds & shutters;
- Polishing the front, sides, and legs of furniture;
- Scrubbing and disinfecting sinks;
- Cleaning mirrors;
- Double scrubbing the bathtub, shower, and tiles;
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all bathroom countertops and fixtures;
- Emptying wastebaskets;
- Changing sheets and making beds;
- Vacuuming stairs and floors.
Most customers need this type of deluxe deep cleaning once or twice a year. Once you’ve had the deluxe cleaning, you’re set up perfectly to have regular, recurring cleanings. These recurring cleanings will take less time and cost less because accumulated grime is removed during the deep cleaning, allowing the cleaning company to focus on the newly settled dust and dirt during their weekly or bi-weekly cleans.
A Top to Bottom Deluxe Cleaning may be known by other names like deluxe cleaning, deep cleaning, or heavy duty cleaning. Spring cleaning is an example of a Top to Bottom Cleaning. Buckets & Bows Maid Service recommends that the first cleaning you book with us be a Top to Bottom Cleaning. This way, your regular weekly or bi-weekly cleanings will take less time and cost less because we’ve already tackled the toughest dirt and built-up grime.