Given the escalating news about the coronavirus, we would like to share with you the procedures our company has implemented to help keep you (our clients) and our employees safe and well.
We held a face-to-face team meeting last week to review our policies and procedures.
- We will not — under any circumstance — allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work.
- Our cleaning technicians will wash their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving.
- Our cleaning techs will wipe down their cleaning supplies and tools — mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc. – with a disinfectant wipe after each house they clean.
- We will give special care to commonly touched surfaces in your home if you leave out disinfectant wipes you’d like us to use.
- As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home and are washed before they are used again.
You can help by:
- Cancelling your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus. Know that we will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members
We are taking the coronavirus, your good health and safety and that of our employees seriously and we wish to be a help to you by providing a clean home. We are regularly reviewing the World Health Organization’s Advice For The Public website to stay on top
of changes in the situation and ensure that we are doing what we can to be prepared for our customers and team members.
As always it is a pleasure and a privilege to care for your home, and we thank you for your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us at a call at 972-219-0400.
President and Owner